Is Your Cleaning Service Accredited By ARCSI?
Custom Maid is proud to announce that it has earned the ARCSI Seal of Accreditation for the fourth year running. ARCSI is The Association of Residential Cleaning Services International. It is the trade association for the residential cleaning industry. Custom Maid has been a member in good standing since March of 2006. This accreditation means that you can hire Custom Maid with complete peace of mind.
In order to become accredited, a company must be both bonded and insured and provide a certificate of insurance. They must prove that they do background checks on their employees. A company must participate in ongoing industry education. An accredited company must pledge to adhere to the ARCSI Code of Ethics.
ARCSI Code of Ethics
- Operate constantly in accordance with the best and fully accepted ethical business practices
- Comply with all applicable laws and federal, state and local government regulations
- Provide employees with professional equipment, proper training and direction
- Contribute to the overall growth of the industry by being actively involved in activities that will enhance the overall perception of the residential cleaning industry
- Work to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of customers
- Provide courteous and prompt handling of all requests and complaints
- Strive for the continued improvement of the image and reputation of the industry by good business practices and enlightened public service in the community
Custom Maid is Proud to Service Virginia Beach, Norfolk and Chesapeake
Custom Maid provides its services in three Hampton Roads cities. We are proud of our 31+ years in business and our association with ARCSI. Give us a call for superior cleaning and customer service at 757-499-8568.